Warm Potato Salad:
A classic potato salad to serve as a side, or as part of a buffet. So simple and Tasty!!
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Warm Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 tsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp pepper
How to make Warm Potato Salad:
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan.
- Add water; bring to a b oil.
- Then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Place potatoes, red and green onion in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the potatoes.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Warm Potato Salad is ready now.
- Serve with Smoky Grilled Chicken.
Yield: 2 servings.
Warm Potato Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1/2 cup)
- Calories: 69
- Fat: 1 g (trace saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 152 mg
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
for more information please watch the following video :