An easy-to-make and tasty pizza bread recipe. Refrigerated pizza crust dough gets a tasty treatment from pleasant seasonings and easy cheese and tomato toppings. This basic recipe can be modified to suit individual tastes.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Read also :
Tomato Pizza Bread Ingredients:
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, optional
- Roll pizza crust into a 12×8-inch greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degree F, for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with garlic, oregano and half of the cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer over it.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over it.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Tomato Pizza Bread is ready now.
- Serve with Hot Pepper Sauce.
Yield: 8 servings.
Tomato Pizza Bread Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 piece)
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 4 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
- Sodium: 303 mg
- Carbohydrate: 18 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 7 g
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: