Tangy Citrus Chicken:
An easy-to-make citrus chicken with a sweet and tangy flavor. Chicken breasts topped with a light, refreshing sauce that combines honey with lemonade, mustard, and herbs. It’s a diabetic-friendly recipe.
Ready IN: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Read also :
- Crispy Oven Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
- Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
- Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
Tangy Citrus Chicken Ingredients:
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 (6 ounces) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
How to make Tangy Citrus Chicken:
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemonade, sage, lemon juice, thyme, and mustard.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes, then turn chicken and pour the remaining sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and all juices run clear.
- Tangy Citrus Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with Rosemary Red Potatoes.
Yield: 8 servings
Tangy Citrus Chicken Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 268
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Cholesterol: 78 mg
- Carbohydrate: 31 gm
- Protein: 29 gm
- Fat: 4 gm
- 4 very lean meat
- 2 fruit
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: