These are no-bake brownies that have carob powder instead of cocoa. They’re much healthier than regular brownies.
Ready In: 2 hours + 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Raw Brownies Ingredients:
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds, ground
- 1/4 cup ground sunflower seeds
How to make Raw Brownies:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Press into the bottom of one 8-inch square dish.
- Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Raw Brownies are ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings.
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Raw Brownies Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving;
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 12.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: