Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Looking for a treat that won’t mess up your fitness or diet plan? Here’s an option that is high fiber and high protein – making it a good substitute for other ways your body might get protein, like meats and fish, which are essential to a healthy diet. Quick and easy protein cookies, great snack on the go!
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered protein supplement
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla and water.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready now.
- Serve with Protein Shake.
Yield: 2 dozen cookies.
Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 225
- Total Fat: 10.3g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: