These are high fiber, high protein, low fat, and absolutely delicious cookies that make a terrific snack. These cookies are tasty and full of energy. Oatmeal, dried fruit, coconut, and pureed cannellini beans make these cookies so healthy you could eat nothing else!
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Power Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 (15 ounces) can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Power Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Grind the oats in a blender until they resemble coarse flour.
- Place beans in a medium bowl.
- Mash properly and make a smooth paste.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Fold into the bean mixture.
- Stir in the dates, coconut, raisins, and walnuts.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let it cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- Power Cookies are ready now.
- Serve with Tea.
Yield: 18 cookies.
Power Cookies Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cookie)
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: