An English muffin pizza can be a quick and easy recipe to make that your kids will love. They’re a big hit with all ages.
Ready In: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Read also :
Pizza English Muffins Ingredients:
- 3 packages (12 ounces each) English muffins, split
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound beef sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place beef, sausage, and onion in a dutch oven.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in the tomato paste.
- Season with garlic salt, oregano, and cayenne.
- Spread beef mixture over the cut side of each English muffin.
- Arrange on the baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses.
- Sprinkle over the meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Pizza English Muffins are ready now.
- Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.
Yield: 3 dozen.
Pizza English Muffins Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 each)
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 6 g (3 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
- Sodium: 242 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: