Picnic Rice Salad:
Here’s a colorful and tasty rice salad for quick on-the-go meals.
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Picnic Rice Salad Ingredients:
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
For Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup french salad dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- leaf lettuce
How to male Picnic Rice Salad:
- Place eggs, rice, pimientos, green pepper, celery and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, salad dressing, salt and pepper.
- Fold into the rice mixture.
- Transfer into a lettuce-lined dish.
- Picnic Rice Salad is ready now.
- Serve with Fried Chicken!
Yield: 4 servings.
Picnic Rice Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 16 g (3 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
- Sodium: 854 mg
- Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
for more information please watch the following video :