Peachy Rice Salad:
This refreshing rice salad is perfect for summer, when fresh peaches are available. Yogurt and honey make light dressing while celery and walnuts add crunch.
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Peachy Rice Salad Ingredients:
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Peachy Rice Salad:
- Place rice, celery and peaches in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over the rice.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until chill.
- Just before serving, stir in walnuts.
- Peachy Rice Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 4 servings.
Peachy Rice Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 3/4 cup)
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 6 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Sodium: 313
- Carbohydrate: 41 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- 2 starch
- 1/2 fruit
- 1/2 fat
klick to see more information :