Orange Chocolate Muffins:
Moist muffins made with orange juice, buttermilk, and chocolate. They’re sensational for breakfast with a warm mug of coffee or tea!!
Ready In: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Orange Chocolate Muffins Ingredients:
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 tbsp margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Orange Chocolate Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, semisweet chocolate, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the orange zest, orange juice, and buttermilk.
- Fold into the flour mixture.
- Stir just until evenly moist.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Orange Chocolate Muffins are ready now.
- Serve warm with Tea.
Yield: 12 muffins.
Orange Chocolate Muffins Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 237
- Total Fat: 9.4g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: