Lemon Marinated Chicken:
This quick and easy chicken breast recipe is flavored with tangy lemon sauce, oregano, paprika, and lemon zest. This marinade produces a very moist chicken breast with lots of flavors. Healthy and flavorful too!!
Ready In: 5 hours
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Read also :
- Crispy Oven Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
- Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
- Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
Lemon Marinated Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup long strip of lemon zest
- 3 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
How to male Lemon Marinated Chicken:
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, paprika, pepper, onion, and lemon zest.
- Pour this sauce over the chicken.
- Turn to coat evenly.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven.
- Do not drain marinade.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then uncover the dish.
- Bake another 15 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and marinade is boiling.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Lemon Marinated Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with Fried Rice.
Yield: 4 servings.
Lemon Marinated Chicken Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 151
- Total Fat: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: