Honey Nut Fruit Muffins:
Breakfast muffins take their natural sweetness from chopped dates, apples, orange juice, and green grapes, plus a dab of honey. These amazing muffins have no eggs, yeast, or white sugar in them and are pretty low fat. They are very moist, healthy and delicious. Can be served with cottage cheese mixed with honey!!
Ready In: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Ingredients:
- 3 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored, and shredded
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup chopped seedless green grapes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Honey Nut Fruit Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place honey, dates, water, and baking soda in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the dates are soft.
- Remove from the heat.
- Let it cool completely.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in orange juice and zest, shredded apples, grapes, cinnamon, and walnuts.
- Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add flour, stir well.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins are ready now.
- Serve with Tea.
Yield: 18 servings.
Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 163
- Total Fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey