Honey Fruit Dessert:
Fresh plums and nectarines are even more flavorful when they’re baked and drizzled with honey. Serve warm over vanilla ice cream with chopped cashew nuts or peanuts!
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
bake Time: 20 minutes
Honey Fruit Dessert Ingredients
- 4 fresh plums, pitted and halved
- 2 fresh nectarines, pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp honey
Read also :
- raw brownie recipe
- Honey Nut Fruit Muffins Recipe
- Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Slices Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Muffins Recipe
How to make Honey Fruit Dessert:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Then coat with cooking spray.
- Place plums and nectarines, cut side up, on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drizzle fruit with honey.
- Continue baking for 3 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Honey Fruit Dessert is ready now.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings.
Honey Fruit Dessert Nutritional Facts;
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 47
- Total Fat: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: