Herbed Salmon Packets:
Looking for a seafood dinner? Then check out this aromatic flavored salmon that’s ready in just 15 minutes. This is an easy and fast way to prepare a healthy dinner.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Read also :
- Crispy Oven Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
- Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
- Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
Herbed Salmon Packets Ingredients:
- 2 ( 6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 lemon slices
How to make Herbed Salmon Packets:
- Place each salmon fillet on a heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle garlic over the fillets.
- Season with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place a lemon slice on each fillet.
- Drizzle with vinegar.
- Top with croutons.
- Fold foil around the fish fillet and seal tightly.
- Place fish packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Herbed Salmon Packets are ready now.
- Serve with Steamed Rice.
Yield: 2 servings
Amount Per Serving: (1 serving = 1 packet)
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 20 g (5 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 103 mg
- Sodium: 817 mg
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 36 g
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: