This green tomato pizza is tangy and delicious. Frozen bread dough simplifies this pizza recipe. Tasty and Flavorful!!
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Read also :
Green Tomato Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (6-ounce) package shredded pizza cheese
- 2 green Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp sliced ripe olives
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cornmeal (optional)
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan then sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Roll bread dough into a 13-inch circle.
- Transfer dough to the prepared pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Set aside.
- Place onion in a small saucepan.
- Covered with a small amount of boiling water.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the pizza dough.
- Arrange tomato slices and onion over the cheese.
- Sprinkle olives, garlic, and pepper over the tomatoes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over all.
- Bake at 425 degree F, for 18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle dried basil over the pizza.
- Cut into wedges.
- Green Tomato Pizza is ready now.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 6 servings.
Green Tomato Pizza Nutrition Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 slice)
- Calories: 197
- Fat: 7 g( Saturated Fat 4 g)
- Cholesterol: 21 mg
- Sodium: 249 mg
- Carbohydrate: 21 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 9 g
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: