Garden Vegetable Salad:
An easy-to-make vegetable salad with sweet and tangy dressing. This refreshing salad is good in any season, but it’s especially tasty made with homegrown vegetables.
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 15 minutes + chilling
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Garden Vegetable Salad Ingredients:
- 6 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1-1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Garden Vegetable Salad:
- Place tomato, green pepper and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, sugar, celery seed, mustard and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables.
- Let stand until mixture comes to room temperature.
- Stir in the cucumber.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Garden Vegetable Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings.
Garden Vegetable Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving : ( 1 serving = 3/4 cup )
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 1 g (trace saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 226 mg
- Carbohydrate: 20 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
- 2 vegetable
- 1/2 starch.
klick to see more information :