Festive Rice Salad:
Rice and a bounty of fresh vegetables tossed with a tasty vinaigrette dressing. It’s easy to prepare and colorful, too.
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 30 minutes + cooling
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Festive Rice Salad Ingredients:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup canola oil1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
How to make Festive Rice Salad:
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Let it cool completely.
- Place rice, peas, red pepper, onions and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
- Festive Rice Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings.
Festive Rice Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1/2 cup)
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 9 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Carbohydrate: 21 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- 1-1/2 fat
- 1 starch
- 1 vegetable.
for more information please watch the following video :