A new twist on salsa, great for using cucumbers from the garden in the summer. Fresh and crunchy salsa with yogurt and sour cream dressing. This is a cool, lightly spiced summertime delight.
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
read also :
Cucumber Salsa Ingredients:
- 2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place cucumber, parsley, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, cumin, and salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour over the cucumber mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
- Cucumber Salsa is ready now.
- Serve with Chicken Cheese Cutlets.
Yield: 3 cups.
Cucumber Salsa Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 15
- Total Fat: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: