Crispy chicken without the hassle of frying _ simple and easy to prepare. Tender, moist chicken encased in a crunchy coating of seasoned breadcrumbs. Kids will love this chicken — it tastes batter-dipped and fried, but it’s actually good for the heart!!
Ready In: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 40 minutes
Read also :
- Crispy Oven Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
- Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
- Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
Crispy Oven Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup crisp wheat cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour dressing in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl. Combine cracker crumbs, thyme, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into a dressing then coats with crumb mixture.
- Place on the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and golden brown.
- Crispy Oven Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with KFC Coleslaw.
Yield: 2 servings.
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 each)
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 280 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
- Protein 16 g
- 1 Starch
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: