The cool, refreshing crunch of Pineapple makes it a welcome addition to springtime meals. Yum Yum!!
Read also :
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Picnic Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Warm Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Festive Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Peachy Rice Salad Recipe: How to Make It
- Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Zesty Veggie Salad Recipe
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes + chilling
Ingredients for Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw:
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cups pineapple slices, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place cabbage and pineapple coleslaw in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw is ready now.
- Serve with Honey Fried Chicken.
Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pineapple Coleslaw:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 3/4 cup)
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 22 g (3 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 462 mg
- Carbohydrate: 23 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
For more information please watch the following video: