Popcorn in a candy coating flavored with cinnamon oil. This is a Crunchy, slightly sweet, Low Calorie Snack. Enjoy!
Ready In: 1 hour + 30 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Read also :
- Crispy Oven Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
- Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
- Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
Cinnamon Popcorn Ingredients:
- 8 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 drop red food coloring
How to make Cinnamon Popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place corn syrup, butter and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a firm but pliable ball.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in food coloring, cinnamon oil and baking soda.
- Pour this mixture over the popcorn’s.
- Toss to coat.
- Place popcorn on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cinnamon Popcorn is ready to serve.
Yield: 8 quarts.
Cinnamon Popcorn Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 64
- Total Fat: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: