A specially light and refreshing salsa – the perfect dish for steamy summer days. Great for a light lunch.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
read also :
Chunky Cucumber Salsa Ingredients:
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place cucumbers, mango, red pepper, red onion and jalapeno pepper in a large bowl.
- Add corn, toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour vinegar dressing over the vegetables.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
- Chunky Cucumber Salsa is ready now.
- Serve with Garlic Ranch Chicken.
Yield: 8 servings.
Chunky Cucumber Salsa Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1/2 cup)
- Calories: 57
- Trace fat (trace saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 297 mg
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- 1 vegetable
- 1/2 fruit.
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: