Traditional salsa with a kick. The tart and tangy flavor of tomatillos is mellowed by green chilies and cilantro in this zesty salsa Verde.This fresh and zippy salsa is is the perfect companion for tortilla chips!!
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
read also :
10 Minute Zesty Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp pepper tsp salt
- Tortilla chips
- Place tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic in a small bowl.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 10 Minute Zesty Salsa is ready now.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
10 Minute Zesty Salsa Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1/4 cup)
- Calories: 29
- Fat: 2 g (trace saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 214 mg
- Carbohydrate: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Trace protein.
Thank you for reading our article, watch the next article only on bassey
for more information please watch the following video: